Keeping up with customer trends and implement a winning strategy is a very challenging task. It becomes a prerequisite to enhance your customer engagement strategies to keep pace, and engage more closely with customers. Gaining in-depth knowledge about customers cannot happen overnight, It comes into fruition through insight from all customer touch points and channels across your entire organization. It is pivotal to know your customers inside and out so that you can create and deliver personalized experiences that will boost loyalty and advocacy towards your brand; differentiating you from the fierce competition.
Most of the worlds most admired brands deliver transformation to drive customer engagement. Be it through leveraging technology, maximizing efficiencies through automation or with artificial intelligence, but it ensures to respond quickly to the rapidly changing market conditions.
Themed “Simplify & Transform”, Oman Customer Engagement Forum will be held on January 23, 2018, at Muscat Oman and is organized by ZMZ Exhibition Organizing & Events LLC. The Conference will be an excellent platform for public and private sector professionals and policy makers in and around Oman to come together; share and debate the latest challenges, opportunities, trends, innovations and developments in their field of customer engagement and also equipped with exclusive insights from companies who have already transformed and are reaping the rewards of customer loyalty.
- Take part in the one and only conference on customer engagement in Oman.
- Learn from expert speakers about the latest trends on customer engagement.
- Stay ahead of the game in the area of new age customer engagement.
- Get inspired by thought leaders.
- Enrich your professional knowledge.
- Exchange experience and ideas.
Who Will Attend?
The conference will be attended by top executives, decision-makers and key policy makers from various organizations including:
- Chief Customer Care Executives
- Contact Center and Customer Service Directors
- Corporate Communication Managers
- Frontline, Help Desk and Call Center Professionals
- Government Services Directors
- Business Development and Marketing Managers
- ICT Professionals
- Telecom Professionals
- Banking Professionals
- Technical Support Professionals
- Retail Managers
- Solution and Service Providers
- Outsourcing Companies
- Technology Vendors and OEMs
- Academia and Researchers